Cardiff Australian Football Club
The Cardiff AFC Annual General Meeting will be held at 6.00pm on Wednesday 31 October 2018 at the following address:
Charlestown Bowling Club
5 Lincoln Street,
NSW 2290, Australia
In accordance with the club’s constitution nominations are called for from members of the club for all elected committee positions for the 2019 season.
How to Nominate
Nominations must be lodged in writing on the nomination form attached (CAFC_Committee_Nomination_Form_2018) and must be accompanied by the signatures of two other members of the club.
Completed nomination forms must be returned to The Secretary, Cardiff Australian Football Club, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm Monday 15th October, 2018.
The business of the AGM is to:
- confirm the minutes of the last AGM;
- receive from the committee, reports on the activities of the association during the last financial year;
- elect or appoint office bearers and ordinary members of the committee (as determined by the association’s constitution);
- receive the association’s financial statements or reports (this must be done at the AGM), and
- conduct any other business of which notice has been given to the members.