Accounts & Administration Assistant
Paid Casual Role – hours will vary (approx. 5 to 10 hrs per week)
This role is responsible for assisting the club committee in Accounts, operations and administration and will assist and work with several in club groups together with the AFL and any other external groups that may require assistance in club matters.
The Club Accounts Administration Assistant is to report to Club Treasurer
Fully supporting the Club Committee in the below duties:
- Ensure Tidy HQ club database is kept up to date.
- Ensure Xero Accounting Software Program is working efficiently, assist Treasurer in creating department reports and entering relevant data. Create payment batches for creditor invoices and prepare for payment
- Assist Club Sponsorship Manager with required communications to club sponsors.
- Assist Club Football Manager in developing coaching agreements and football assistance role descriptions.
Assist the Club Secretary with duties such as:
- Club Insurance requirements.
- Club licensing requirements.
- The Distribution of Committee agendas and outcomes
- Assist committee in ensuring outcomes are happening and help where required.
- Liaise with AFL and ensure their requirements are being met by the club.
- Liaise with the facilities management in ensuring club bookings are up to date and make bookings as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A professional nature which includes going the extra mile, delivering on promises and the ability to adjust style in dealing with different stakeholders of the club.
- Knowledge and competency of XERO accounting package use
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and understanding of finance.
Interested persons please contact:
Club President: Damian Charlson